YOU WILL NEED
- 3/4 cup oat flour
- 1/2 cup of buckwheat flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- pinch of salt
- 2 1/2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1/4 cup coconut nectar (alternatively rice malt syrup or maple syrup)
- 1/2 cup almond butter (alternatively cashew butter or peanut butter)
- 2 1/2 tablespoons of tahini
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 chopped dark chocolate (alternatively you could use blueberries)
Preheat oven to 180 degrees celsius.?
Mix oat flour, buckwheat flour, baking soda and salt in a mixing bowl.?
Shape into small balls of dough and place on a baking tray lined with baking paper. Press own on the balls with the back of a fork to flatten into a cookie shape.
Bake for 10-12 mins before taking out and leaving to cool.?